Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Have Zebras on Campus

Sawubona (hello!)
TIA. This is Africa.
Welcome to my campus, African Enterprise.
This is my home. 
It's breath taking.
Let's take a tour and a little hike around the campus.

Dining hall.

entertainment. and yes, I do want those cool patterned pants that young boy is wearing..

classroom where I will learn about the life and teachings of Jesus.
the man up at the front is Reg. he has an accent. he is so amazing.

jennie loves ze-bras.
fun fact: the only defense they have is to kick.. so sad


I love it here.
Green is good.
God is good.

Always, Allex

2 comments:

Diego said...

ZEBRAZ.

Anonymous said...

the best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen or even touched , it must be felt with a heart - Helen Keller

Post a Comment