Sunday, September 9, 2012

Let's go to the Forgotten Falls and remember it


Being here, for some reason, the time just slows down. But speeds up at the same time. Does that make sense? It feels like you have forever to do everything and anything you want, but when you do go do everything you want, hours pass by so quick! Any opportunity we get, we are out there hiking around and exploring the campus. Being cooped up inside is not an option. You constantly want to be outside.. hiking, playing frisbee, having tea with friends, journaling by the waterfall.. hiking some more! I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm here in Africa. I'm in Africa!

Today's activity: Hiking to the Forgotten Falls. Allex hiking? YES, it happened! 
Duration: an hour and a half
Distance: uh.. a few miles?
Level of difficulty: semi-difficult.. especially when you have wet muddy shoes going down like a vertical slope to the waterfall. but who doesn't like semi-difficult hikes?


I can do this hike every day. I'm loving Africa.

Always, Allex

p.s. school starts tomorrow.. I completely forgot that I came here to study. oops.


1 comments:

Ashlie Valencia said...

I'm so incredibly proud of you. Take tons more pictures for me. Continue to seek Christ in ALL things, he will truely bless you. Love you!

Post a Comment